About Bump Foot
Bump Foot is a non-profit netlabel in Japan. There are two main branches. Bump side : techno and house, or based on them. Foot side : ambient, IDM, or etc... other than bump side.
About the license
All releases on this site are available exclusively through free downloads under a Creative Commons license.
- You are free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix - to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial - You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
About the contact
For contact, greetings, or demos, our mail address is : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the demo
If you are interested in releasing your tracks, please follow these guidelines.
- Demo must be an EP or an album (single track is not accepted), preferably unreleased one. It must contain all the tracks you want to release. Just a preview, excerpt or example will be rejected.
- File format should be Waveform Audio File Format (*.wav) or Audio Interchange File Format (*.aiff). You can send lossless audio files like FLAC (*.flac). When your demo is accepted, we will convert the tracks to MP3.
- It requires artwork images (only front or both front and back) in JPEG or PNG format, and square size like 1000x1000 pixels or 1500x1500.
- Please attach proper information : your artist name, biography or profile, and some comments behind your works. If you use someone's tunes for your samples, please tell us about them.